1. Make getting fit and healthier your goal, not losing weight.
2. Throw away your scale, stop weighting yourself.It’s your amount of body fat that counts, not your weight.
3. Have the proper blood tests to determine if you have a hormonal or glandular problem. If so, see a qualified healthcare practitioner to develop a safe and effective supplement program.
4. Take time daily to meditate and reduce stress.
5. Identify and remove the emotional stresses that cause you unhappiness and frustrations.
6. Do not go on an extremely low calorie diet.
7. Eat a primarily raw, vegetarian diet
8. Eat several light nutritious meals through out the day with your last meal 3 hours before sleeping.
9. Exercise daily. Alternating days of resistance training with interval aerobic training.
10. Associate with healthy, active people who encourage and support you.
For a comprehensive fat reduction program based on these principles go to: www.agelesslivinglifestyle.com/wp